Awards and Recognitions
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit'- Aristotle An unremitting commitment to the highest standards of quality has earned J.K. Cement a lot of recognition through the years. The company has been bestowed with many prestigious awards related to productivity, environment management, and best practices in Human Resource Development by reputed bodies.
Key recognitions among them are:
- First Prize for Scientific Development of Mineral Deposit and Waste Dump Management at 14th Mines Environment and Mineral Conservation Week 2014 (Udaipur Region)
- Bhamashah Award by Govt. of Rajasthan (2013)
- "Certificate of Excellence 2012" Award in the Large Scale Industries Category by Employers' Association of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
- Lifetime Achievement Award for Dr. Gaur HariSinghania – Chairman, J.K. Cement Ltd by International Institute of Social Scientists
- "Best Employer Award 2012" by Employers' Association of Northern India
- "Productivity Excellence Award, 2010-11" from the Rajasthan State Productivity Council.
- "Productivity Excellence Award, 2009-10" from the Rajasthan State Productivity Council.
- "Productivity Excellence Award, 2008-09" from the Rajasthan State Productivity Council.
- "Productivity Excellence Award, 2007-08" from the Rajasthan State Productivity Council.
- "Certificate of Excellence on the occasion of Best employer award 2007" by Employers Association of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
- "Certificate of Excellence 2003" Award in cement sector from Rajasthan State Productivity Council, Jaipur.
- "Best Productivity Award for 2004" in cement Sector from Rajasthan State Productivity Council, Jaipur
- Award for "Best Supporting Core Plant" for the year 2003-04 from Regional Training Centre Nimbahera - an organisation for training of employees of cement sector, which is supported by World Bank.
- Our Maliakhera Mine was awarded the first prize in Mine Lighting & Electrical Installation and Storage, Transport, Handling & Use of Explosives (2012)
- Nimbahera Mine - Awarded the first prize in Maintenance of Mine Plans, Sections & Statutory Records and second prize in Publicity, Propaganda & House Keeping (2012)
- Tilakhera Mines - Awarded first prize in Publicity, Propaganda & House Keepingand second prize in Maintenance of Mine Plans, Sections & Statutory Records (2012)
- "Medallion Mines Award 2001-02" and
- "Medallion Mines Award 2002-03" were the prestigious moments. Our Dhanappa Limestone Mines and Kanthariya Clay Mines are a regular recipient of 5-7 awards every year in various categories under the Mines Safety Week and Mines Environment and Mineral Conservation Week.
Chairman, J.K. Cement Ltd being honoured with Lifetime Achievement Award by Justice Virendra Jain
Productivity Excellence Award 2009-10 being awarded to J.K. White Cement Works, Gotan by Rajasthan State Productivity Council, Jaipur (March 2012)
Rajasthan State Productivity Council honouring J.K. White Cement Works, Gotan with the Productivity Excellence Award 2010-11 (April 2013)
Employers Association of Rajasthan, Jaipur honouring J.K. White Cement Works, Gotan with the Best Employer Award 2011 (November 2012)
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India has honoured by the 9th National Award for Excellence in Cost Management-2011 J.K. White Cement Works, Gotan. The award was presented by Dr. M. Veerappa Moily, Hon'ble Union Minister of Corporate Affairs, Govt. of India at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi on 17.07.2012.
First Prize FOR Over All Performance for J.K. White Cement Works, Gotan AT 16TH Mines Safety Week 2012 hosted by Cairn Energy, Barmer.
COMMEMORATIVE STAMP IN HONOUR OF OUR FOUNDING FATHER - LALA KAMLAPAT SINGHANIA
Mr. Gurudas Kamat - Minister of State for Communication and Technology presenting the first copy of the Stamp Album to the Hon'ble President. From left to right - Shri Govind Hari Singhania, Mr. Devi Singh Shekhawat and Mr. Gurudas Kamat and Shri Yadupati Singhania
The Government of India issued a commemorative postal stamp in honour of Lala Kamlapat Singhania - the visionary founder of the J.K. Organisation on 1st December, 2010. President of India, Smt. Pratibha Devisingh Patil, unveiled the stamp, the first day cover and a coffee table book on the legendary entrepreneur at a function organised at the Rashtrapati Bhawan, in the presence of esteemed dignitaries. The stamp was issued by the Department of Posts as part of the 125th Birth Anniversary Celebrations of Lala Kamlapat Singhania.